About Silvio Valente's Copyright
The presence of watermarks on photos and videos (hereinafter Pictures) indicates that the addition of copyright symbols (hereinafter Copyright) submits them to all applicable * privacy, intellectual property, and copyright laws.
- means intellectual, commercial property and responsibility for sensitive data;
- indicates that the unlawful appropriation referred to in point 1, without being legitimate, is enforceable by law as stated by the regulations listed below;
- you are not allowed to use, download, copy and distribute the images;
- you are not allowed to edit the images for any purpose;
- indicates that unlawful use and / or misappropriation, modification and dissemination are lawfully enforceable as stated by the regulations listed below;
- the use of such Pictures that can damage legally, economically, artistically and morally Silvio Valente can be prosecuted by law.
In particular, Copyright on Pictures:
Regulations in force
Copyright and intellectual property are mainly governed by:
A) Law n. 633 of 22 April 1941 ("Protezione del diritto d’autore e di altri diritti connessi al suo esercizio");
B) Law no. 248 of August 18, 2000 ("Nuove norme di tutela del diritto d’autore"), Amendments to Law no. 633 of April 22, 1941;
Privacy is mainly governed by (ITALY):
A) ”Decreto legislativo” no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
International protection (Worldwide)
A) Berne Convention of 09.09.1886 (updated by the "Brussels Convention of 26.06.1948";
B) Brussels Convention of 26.06.1948.